UX & UI Product Designer passionate about applying UCD principles to solve complex enterprise technology problems, with elegant design solutions. I strive to design user centric products and balance tensions between business requirements, product owners and engineering resources.
1 oz Black Bottle Scotch
1 oz Bench Mark Bourbon
1 Small demerara sugar cube
Angostura aromatic bitters
Angostura orange bitters
Laphroaig 10 in an atomiser / spray bottle
- Pulverise sugar cube at the bottom of a heavy set rocks glass
- Add two dashes each of angostura aromatic and orange bitters
- Mix 1 oz scotch with 1 oz bourbon with muddler. Be sure to dissolve as much sugar as possible
- Place a large ice cube in glass, shave ice down if necessary. Stir contents until chilled
- Spritz 3-4 sprays of Laphroig 10 then twist orange oils out of peel over ice and onto the edges of the glass
- Wrap rosemary with orange peel, then skewer. Garnish the cocktail and enjoy!